Welcome to the Soft Heart Practice Circle
Are you a creative dreamer seeking to make your visions a reality, but feel overwhelmed by how to make change that lasts? Welcome to the Soft Heart Practice Circle, a place where exploring how to set the right goals and reaching to meet them meets nurturing community support.
Here, personal development and professional growth blend seamlessly as you journey towards creating the world you want to live in. Our diverse community—from painters to strategists, poets to entrepreneurs—brings together a spectrum of insights. Together, we won't just define your goals; we'll bring them to life. Join us to shape your impact on the world through a multi-disciplinary approach, surrounded by caring individuals on similar paths.
💜 What to expect
Okay, this sounds interesting. But what does it actually look like?
- Each Practice Circle is a small group of 6-8 people that commit to themselves and each other for a four month session.
- You'll start with initial one-on-one meeting with me, Riley Spicer, an artist and creator like you, where we'll get to know each other and explore your goals.
- You'll set clear, actionable mini-goals and break down the steps you need to do to achieve them and check-in regularly with the group on how you're progressing. You'll get celebration and support on your path forward.
- You'll participate in monthly meetings where we will practice together things like formulating plans, breaking down big goals into small, clear steps, talking about our plans with clarity and confidence, and just generally connecting with supportive folks. Everyone has something to learn, and everyone has something to offer.
🗺️ What you'll achieve
What can you expect to walk away with after spending four months investing in yourself and your Practice Circle comrades?
- Tangible progress towards your goals. At the end of the day, that's what we're here to do. You'll get out what you put in, but the group support format will help you hold yourself accountable to your plans, and I'm certain that you'll make progress by the end of the session whether that's having written a first draft of a book of poems, started landing interviews for a new job, got your first 10 subscribers to your email newsletter, or attended your first local council meeting.
- Lasting systems for continued growth. While you'll make some progress, four months isn't that long to achieve big change. You'll walk away with stronger systems to keep crafting the life you want to live.
- New connections you can bring with you into the rest of your life. You'll also walk away having spent four months being connected, caring, and vulnerable with other people working through their own journeys for change. This doesn't disappear overnight. You will bring these connections into your next steps, knowing you have new additions to your network to lean on.
💪 Prepare for your journey
You only get out what you put in. What do you need to bring to make the Practice Circle the right choice for you in this season of your life?
- Bring a focus area: personal, creative, professional. How do you want to change yourself and contribute to the world around you? You don't need to have it all worked out (that's what we'll do together!) But a general idea of what you're yearning to turn into reality will give you the focus and drive to commit to this investment in yourself and your life. Do you have a general idea of what you're yearning to change in your world?
- Be ready to commit to four months of self-discovery and growth. Plan to spend 2-3 hours a week working on achieving your goals. Are you in a place where you can prioritize yourself and new ways you want to impact the world?
- Interest in participating in community as you transform your life. This is an intentionally communal space, which means showing up for each other and receiving from each other. Are you prepared to share with others and hold space for their sharing, as we figure out a path forward together?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then this is the place for you.
💰 Practice Circle Pricing
The Soft Heart Practice Circle will available at a sliding scale, so that it can be accessible to as many people as possible. This means that I will set a price range, and you are welcome to choose what you're able to pay within the range. Pricing is TBD, but will be flexible, so please join the wait list if you're interested!
Are you ready to explore how to be happier, avoid burnout by building a life you love, and embark on a fulfilling path of personal development while creating the world you want to live in? The Soft Heart Practice Circle is more than a program; it's a transformational communal experience. Join us and redefine what success means to you. Let’s shape a better world together.